Most frequent asked questions and answers
- The accommodation is for students, interns and young professionals
We do require all our tenants to be over 18 years of age, so every person living on our property is a legal adult.
If you are interested in our accommodation or need more information, call us on the following numbers: 087 808 6176 / 021 447 4005/ 082 818 4479 or email us on email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
- We offer fixed terms leases for the duration of the academic year. Our leases start on 1 February or 1 March and end on 30 November.
- If you are not a student, we will be open to negotiating a different lease period, though that may impact the rental prices you are charged.
- We have armed response security for 377 Lower Main Road.
- We have CCTV cameras monitoring the outside of each property, and the communal areas inside.
- We have biometric access control at 377 Lower Main Road.
- We have tag access control at 441 Main Road.
- We do not have prepaid meters at 377 Lower Main Road. Therefore, we have to estimate the cost of utilities and add it into the cost of rent for this property.
- All our other properties have prepaid meters for electricity and water, making it possible for tenants to buy their own.
- We accept deliveries at 377 Lower Main Road building as we have staff there 24/7
- Tenants who live at other properties can have their packages delivered to this office. They will be contacted by our staff, and can collect them at the Lower Main Road building during office hours.
- Office hours are from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. You can collect your packages outside of these hours, by special arrangement only.